Your First Appointment
Your health evaluation is totally non-invasive and is performed while discussing your health concerns during your appointment.
At your appointment we will provide you with information about your body, and we will make suggestions to help you balance your health. This is the first step in establishing a long term plan to maximize your health and wellness.
To get the most from your appointment it is important to know a few simple things:
1. Avoid using perfumes or fragrances during your appointment
2. It is helpful to be well hydrated prior to your appointment.
3. Bring with you any supplements and/or prescription drugs you are taking or considering taking.
4. Have in mind the top 2-3 stresses or health concerns you would like to address.
5. It is not necessary to fast or make any other special preparations for your appointment. Eat or do what you ordinarily would do.
6. Be prepared to ask questions and learn as much as you can while at your appointment.
7. Since wellness is a process, follow-up appointments are very important. With the exception of a minor cold or allergy, rarely does one visit fix everything. We don’t get sick overnight and we typically do not get well overnight. What you have done is begun a Wellness Journey that we hope will accomplish your health goals as soon as possible. It will be an ongoing process throughout your life to maintain your health. Taking proactive action in preventing disease is far better than dealing with disease after it is diagnosed and comes a problem. Hence, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Be ready to do all you can to bring that about. It is your body, your life, your future and today is the day to start!
8. We are searching for true wellness, causes and root problems. Symptoms do give us some direction as to how we can help, but we always seek to find the underlying issue. With ZYTO technology, it becomes very possible.
Cancellations and re-scheduling appointments:
We are happy to work around busy schedules. Conflicts will certainly arise. That being said, we would appreciate a 24 hour notice to cancel or re-schedule appointments. health and Wellness Solutions reserves the right to charge a $35 no-show fee/no notification fee to offset lost revenues due to failure to notify or failure to show up. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.